Via M50 & Airport (R822 and R11)
- Exit the M50 at the Ballinteer/Dundrum Exit 13 (only accessible if traveling SOUTH on M50)
- At roundabout take immediate left onto R822 and follow the directions for Rathfarnham
- Continue straight ahead until the next major junction
- Turn left onto R113
Via N11 and R113 (also known as “Bray Road”)
- Drive along N11 to junction of Leopardstown Road (R113) and N11
- Turn onto Leopardstown Road (R113) and pass Leopardstown Racecourse on left
- Keep going towards the Leopardstown M50 motorway interchange: do not go onto the M50!
- At M50 roundabout, take first exit off for the R113
- At next immediate roundabout, take second exit for R113
- From now on you are driving straight all the way along the R113
- Pass straight through shops at Lamb’s Cross junction and pass Lamb Doyle's Pub on left
- A Total Fitness gym is on the right
- Keep straight for 1 km past the next traffic lights on left hand side at sharp junction of Grange Road and College Road
Via N11 and Dundrum By-Pass
- Drive south along N11
- After passing under fly-over (for University College Dublin) turn right at next junction for Foster's Avenue
- Proceed straight through next major intersection and you will now come to an intersection at the Goat Grill Pub
- Proceed straight through: you will now see the Luas railway bridge overhead at the next intersection.
- Turn left onto the Dundrum by-pass
- Proceed straight to the next roundabout and exit right for the M50
- Follow the signs for the M50 motorway
- At final roundabout before entering the M50, exit right onto R822 and follow the directions for Rathfarnham
- Continue straight until next major junction
- Turn left onto R113 for Stepaside and Bray
Via Harolds Cross, Terenure and Rathfarnham
- Drive south through Harold’s Cross and Terenure
- Continue past Rathfarnham village (on your right hand side) and past the the Yellow House Pub and Rathfarnham Church junction (marked on map)
- Take the next turn right on to the R822 "Grange Road"
- Keep straight ahead for 3 km (passing the Eden Pub on the left) through two sets of traffic lights
- Turn right at third traffic lights onto R113 (still Grange Road)
Copyright ©2013, Marlay Golf Course.